Old Gamerz Studios Update: 04/18/2013

Superman and Captain Marvel
Ok, I picked this up the other day from Blockbuster, ( I know, with the advent of Netflix and Hulu, who knew they would still be kicking around) I watched it the other night for inspiration, and I have to say, the idea of a magically based hero with powers similar to Superman was a great idea.  I like the concept of him being still so innocent and pure, because his alter ego is a teenager.  That premise can be included into NPC's that the players of SUPAH! can interact with.  Since it is going to be in an urban setting, I will include people from all walks of life, and the fact of a young boy/girl who is still pure and has not been corrupted by age and society, would be the perfect mentor/ally for the PC's.  I started jotting down notes as I watched it as this was very inspiring to me.  

Also, included on the DVD were 3 other shorts...
The Spectre
The Spectre short, was interesting and a nice take on the Spectre.
Jonah Hex

Jonah Hex showed how badass he is, and what lengths he will go to get his bounty.

Green Arrow
Green Arrow's short took a page from the Young Justice episode when the new young Queen of Vlatava comes to the US and Count Vertigo hires Merlyn (another archer and GA's foe) to kill her so he can become king.  At the end is a guest appearance by Black Canary.

So stay tuned, don't touch that dial.  Same SUPAH!-time, same SUPAH!-channel...

Comments

Popular Posts