SUPAH! The SUPAH! Heroic RPG

Ok so I have been struggling with a name for my new RPG and system that I have been designing.  I think I may have come up with a winner.  The name is going to be "SUPAH! :The SUPAH!-heroic RPG"  And the system name is going to be the "SUPAH! system".  I did a search, and the only thing using the name SUPAH is the Nickelodeon TV show SUPAH NINJAS (my son loves that show BTW).  So I think it is safe to use.  I like it and it speaks of the direction I want the game to go.  Not too comedic, but not all serious all the time either.  It is going to be an urban superhero game in that it is set in the fictional town of Dakota City.

Right now I have the Knacks (skills) section, magic and psionics section and now I am revising character creation as I found some inconsistencies with what I originally wrote.  It may sound like a lot, and it is, with two other projects on my plate, but I am determined to finish this game if it is the last thing I do.  

This blog will chronicle my progress with the game as well as other projects that I am working on.

Stay tuned, don't touch that mouse!  Same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Channel...

Comments

Popular Posts