Supers: The Comic Book RPG

SUPERS! Comic Book RPG

So, I have been on here sparingly as I am dealing with my health issues..  So let's start there.  I went to my doctor last week after being on insulin and new medications for 2 weeks, and now my blood sugar dropped to 115!  I was excited about that, but then he told me that my blood pressure was elevated, so he gave me a prescription for meds to help lower it.  He told me that it will also help shrink my enlarged prostate.  So I take it at night and we shall see how that goes.

As far as Old Gamerz Studios, I am still plugging along with Savage Worlds, but I need to get back into the flow of running a game or two again, because I feel a little rusty.  This will help me as far as working  on the adventure for SW.  I am now working on a mini adventure using the SUPERS! ruleset.  I am not comfortable yet running it on Hangouts, so to start out, I will run it here at my FLGS.  I will keep you guys posted on the progress.


Comments

Popular Posts