New Direction/Projects on hold

Work in progress
So I have been doing some thinking over the past couple of weeks.  I have seen a plethora of independent superhero RPG's being released, and as I was in the process of revamping major pieces of SUPAH!, I decided to put that project on hold for now.

I did not come to this decision lightly.  I asked +Eric Duncan for his opinion as he was  one of the ones that set me on the path for developing my new system.  After talking to him and thinking it over some more, I am going to put it on the shelf and work on another idea that came into my head.  I have been reading a lot of Savage Worlds stuff lately, as the system intrigues me in its adaptability and the learning curve isn't too shabby.  I already have the main book for Savage Worlds and I have enjoyed reading it.  because of that, I have picked up both the Super Powers Companion, and the Horror Companion. (There seems to be a trend going with the cover art...the way to get a gamer to buy a book, is to put a scantily clad woman on the cover...
Sad, so sad...).

So now I am reading over all of these and I have ideas running through my head.  I figured that if I write something for an already established system, get my name out there, then when I feel ready to put my own creation out there, I will be ready for it.

Comments

Popular Posts