#SUPAH! Update:Skills and more...



Hikaru Sulu as a Sith...You should be scared.
Ok so, an update on the progress of SUPAH!  I have finished working on the attributes and have moved on to rewriting the Knacks (Skills) and Powers sections.  I need to add some fluff to it as well, but I just cannot get anything to come to mind as fluff.  I may see If I can get some inspiration from my friends.  I will put out a call on G+ and to my local friends as well.

On another note, I am visiting Film Noir again.  I have a copy of Savage Worlds, and I am looking it over and coming up with ideas for a setting for Savage Worlds.  Also, more good news...I have started working!  After a year and 4 months of unemployment, I am working at Performance Auto Mall in Chapel Hill, NC.  Now before you jump to conclusions, I am not selling cars, I am in the back office in the Accounting department working in Accounts Payable now.  I started out in inventory logging in new and used cars and processing the deals as well as sending out the paperwork to the finance companies.  But now I am partly responsible for posting invoices into our system, cutting checks for vendors, and pulling documentation when vendors say they have not received any checks from us.  It is very exciting and I never realized what went on behind the scenes at a dealership once the car is sold.


So it is going to be a busy time for me, and I am going to try (I say try...) to squeeze in at least one convention this year to get back in the swing of things.

So stay tuned, don't touch that dial.  Same Bat-time, Same Bat-channel...

Comments

Popular Posts