Music that Inspires



Ok as I have been working on my superhero game and other projects, I have begun to think more on inspirational music to help keep the mind focused.  As such I have revamped and renamed my initial Youtube mix to reflect my taste and inspiration.  

As you'll no doubt notice, there are several versions of "Holding out for a Hero"  To me this song above all the others personifies what being a hero, (super or otherwise) means.   The others in this list inspire me for other reasons, some for nostalgia's sake (Chip and Dale, Darkwing Duck, Mask) while others (Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Silverhawks, Gatchaman, and Ghost in the Shell) are just so powerful that they stand on their own merit.


Let me know what you guys think...

Don't touch that dial.  Same Bat-time, Same Bat-channel...

Comments

Popular Posts